RULES OF ENTRY
1. Entry form and fees must be returned by Wednesday 7th.September, 2016.
2. All exhibits must have been made or grown by the exhibitor.
3. Entrants are respectfully requested to observe the amateur spirit of the show.
4. All Art, Handicrafts and Photographs must have been ‘made’ or taken since the last Show (September 2015).
5. Only one entry per exhibitor is allowed in each class.
6. Children’s Classes: All exhibits must bear a label with the age of the child.
7. Children may also enter Adult classes, but any points earned will not count towards the Junior trophies.
8. Exhibits must be staged by 10.30am on the morning of the Show.
9. Cookery exhibits must be covered by cling film, where appropriate.
10. The judges may withhold any prize, and their decision is final.
11. Exhibitors’ cards will be in the Hall on the morning of the Show.
12. Exhibits must be removed by 4.15pm after Prize Giving.
13. Organisers cannot be held responsible for articles not collected.
Sunday 11th Sept
Staging 8.30am – 10.30am
Exhibitors to leave the hall by 10.45am
Judging 11am – 1pm
Open to Public 2pm
Exhibits to be removed by 4.15pm
Afternoon tea, including delicious home-made cake and cream teas will be available in the Neville Hall from 2-4pm on Sunday, 11th September.
HOW TO WIN A TROPHY!
A trophy is awarded to the person who has accrued the most number of points in each category. An entrant who wins a number of 2nd and 3rd places may win a cup or trophy over an entrant who has only won a couple of 1st places. With this in mind we hope that you are all inspired to enter as many classes as possible!